The Local Challenge!
PPM Construction is an established local business in Ipswich. They had set up a website several years ago but had not updated it, or used it to help generate new business. After initial talks several challenges emerged:
- PPM Construction no longer had access to their own website and hosting details
- The website was approaching the end of it’s hosting terms and was also looking dated
- PPM Construction had no Social Media presence or strategy in place
- No previous online activity had been measured or tracked in any way
The Sky Blue Toffee team took these challenges on board and created a solution which would enable PPM Construction to take back control of their own digital presence and take advantage of all the opportunities that Digital Marketing has to offer a local business. This solution included:
- A NEW, more cost-effective hosting deal based on predicted traffic and usage
- NEW email addresses for each employee at the business
- A NEW, fully responsive website design that looks great on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- A NEW Social Media presence; Facebook Business Page, Google My Business Page linked to Google Search and Google Maps and a Twitter Business Account
- Implementation of Google Analytics so that all future online activity can be monitored, measured and improved
All work was agreed beforehand and appropriate content was collected in order to showcase the business in a way that had not been achieved on the previous website.
From launch we were able to see traffic finally being generated by organic traffic and social channels, with the newly created Facebook Business page collecting 165 local likes in the first 24hrs and continuing to perform strongly in the days and weeks after.
PPM Construction are now able to reach, and engage with, a much larger audience, and their digital activity is generating business. They are also very much in the driving seat, with full access to the back end of their site, so they can make changes and updates, and a Google Analytics account that tells them exactly how their website is performing.
Download the case study here!
If you’d like to discuss how your business can improve its digital performance and reach people in your local area contact our team today. We’re confident we can answer your questions and come up with a plan that meets your requirements. Contact us online or call 01473 845058
Latest posts by Mick Scanlon (see all)
- Sky Blue Toffee Running the Ipswich Half Marathon - September 9, 2016
- The Euro 2016 Social Media Machine Just Kicked Off - June 8, 2016
- Mobile Takes Centre Stage at the Google Performance Summit - June 1, 2016